Baker's Dozen WTF?

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Holy crap! can I start out by saying, GO RED SOX!!! Last night's Game 1 of the World Series was probably one of the best Sox games I've ever seen. I mean seriously? How often do you make it through your entire lineup in the first inning??? Amazing!!! Oh yeah...if I ever saw Josh Beckett on the street I would totally jump on him...no hesitation at all :)

Anyway, life here on the Cape is fun as always...spending many nights at the Parrot, either working or just hanging out or both :) I've met some interesting people there lately...mostly good people, but some sketchy ones...the tourists are gone, so we have the Cape back to ourselves, which is definitely nice, but at the same time, the number of young people also drops significantly, which kinda sucks. Luckily there are a bunch of year round people around Bourne/Falmouth so we still have a great time!

By the way, we are having a crazy Halloween party at the Bird next week so come check it out if you're in the area! There's gonna be free appetizers, prizes and great music of course!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Perhaps I'm not invested enough, but while the 1st was certainly amazing in the abstract, I got bored and went to bed. The 2nd game was more interesting.

    -Katie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home