Baker's Dozen WTF?

Friday, October 20, 2006

WTF???

So sometimes I can't help but wonder at the craziness that is my life...everytime I think I have things figured out, something random happens that makes me question it all over again. WTF??? I'm 24 years old and I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up...is that bad? Sometimes I think I know, but in reality, I have no idea. There are so many things that I'm interested in, I just don't know how to choose one to focus on. Then of course there are the social aspects to consider...again, sometimes I think I know what I want, but then more shit happens, or doesn't happen, and I start to wonder all over again...GRRRR!!! Anyway...these are my thoughts as I sit here, somewhat intoxicated while everyone else is asleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home