Baker's Dozen WTF?

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Oh What A Night...

Last night was perhaps one of the craziest nights I've experienced thus far on Cape Cod. In honor of Laura and Peaches birthdays, we headed out to P-town once again for a night of drunkeness and debauchery...and I would definitely have to say that we completed our mission! After a little pregaming, a bunch of us made our way to Governor Bradford's for another inspiring evening of drag queen karaoke. Let me just tell you, Tony's performance was simply amazing...it was definitely the best one of the night! However, our rousing rendition of "Peaches" by Presidents of the United States in honor of our own dear Peaches was quite fantastic as well, if I do say so myself! Unfortunately, in our drunkeness, Becca and I decided it would be fun to sing Summer Nights from Grease, and let's just say that it was not our best effort. :) Fear not! I'm quite sure that there will be many more drunken performances by the wonderful women of the Bourne house, so if you missed this one, rest assured that you will be able to partake of the experience another time. Let's see...the rest of the evening is something of a blur...we played a little pool, took a crapload of pictures, rocked out to The Offspring, and generally had a fantastic time...I may not have made the smartest of choices at all times, but alas! Such is life...hopefully I won't be such an idiot next time! :(

Anyway, if any of you have some other stories from last night, let me know!! 'Cause I know I missed some stuff, and I'm pretty sure there are things that I don't remember...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home